I had the pleasure of visiting with Kelly Bagla from Bagla Law who is an incredible legal resource and business attorney specializing in business formations, asset protection, mergers & acquisitions and more. She supports entrepreneurs and provides resources, such as her Go Legal Yourself Podcast, to provide valuable information to help you grow and understand.
As a recent guest of her podcast, we spoke about staying motivated and optimistic as an entrepreneur. But really, it applies to many aspects of life. We covered:
- The importance of a positive mindset.
- Failures as learning opportunities.
- Setting a daily routine.
- Challenges entrepreneurs face.
- Building a strong pack and business relationships.
- Trusting others, especially in business.
- Effective referral-based business.
- Living the American Dream.
Listen to the full podcast below and I invite you to also follow Go Legal Yourself Podcast on Spotify for regular business advice, constant motivation, and a positive leader no matter what your industry.
How to Motivate and Stay Optimistic as an Entrepreneur